தமிழக 'செட்' தேர்வு அறிவிப்பு:விண்ணப்பிப்பது எப்படி?
1. How to apply online for SET 2016 Exam?
Visit the site http://setexam2016.in click the link "TNSET 2016 Online Form". Apply for exam is two-step process.
1) Registeryour account by filling "Registration Details" form. Clicking "Register Candidate & Verify Mobile" button will send a OTP number to your mobile number for verification.
2) Fill the other details of the form, submit the application and make the payment online to generate hall ticket. You will get a SMS to confirm the successful registration along with an OTP. Keep this safe in case if youwant to reprint the hall ticket
2. How do I print my hall ticket?
Once the payment is successful your hall ticket will be displayed in the browser. You can download you hall ticket as PDF or printinstantly using Print option. In case if you missed to download / print the hall ticket, use "Print Hall Ticket" option. This willprompt you to enter the mobile number and confirmation OTP sent to you after successful registration
3. What should do I if don't get my OTP?
99.9% you will get your OTP. In case not received double check your mobile number and ensure your mobile is not registered forDND service. For further help contact support team
4. I have registered my account, before filling other details I closed the browser. How to proceed further?
Fill your "Registration details" again and hit "Register Candidate & Verify Mobile" button. If your account is already registered then it will retrieve all the data you have entered already, fill the left over data and make the payment for hall ticket generation
5. I have made the payment, but my hall ticket not generated. What I should do? Send your Full name (as per application), registered mobile number and OTP number to support team and the support team will check the payment status. If the payment is successful they will send hall ticket PDF to your email id, alternatively you can printusing Print Hall ticket option
6. Support details Please email queries to the below email id's with details.
The support team will respond to you in 24 hrs
1. General enquiry - firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Payment enquiry - email@example.com
3. Candidate Support (9am - 7pm) - +91 9940678092